Ten things I did on the weekend
I had a great three day weekend with my family. We used our time to get some needed things done as well as rest and enjoy the extra day. In honor of 10up.com, my work family, I am starting a list of “10” section on my blog. Stay tuned.
1. Saw Godzilla with Rowan, who said it was the best movie ever.
2. Spent an afternoon at a watermark with my family.
3. Finished inFamous Second Son (PS4)
4. Replaced the vanity for my bathroom.
5. Introduced Rowan to wings at Blue 32 Sports Grill, who said it was the lunch ever.
6. Picked up a new celling fan for Rowan’s room.
7. Took Willow and her friends to breakfast.
8. Read chapter’s 1, 2, & 3 of Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff with Willow, Mia, and Emily.
9. Cricket and I watched a movie, went for walks, and made two trips to HomeDepot
10. I joined a gym.